Sunday 4 August 2013

Super suay!

On Friday, I was super suay wtf I dropped my mum laptop bag (with her laptop inside) onto my left toe! SUPER PAIN!!! SDFDSFD44355435EREF!! Her laptop is the slim type (ASUS model) some more!!! You would think it won't be so pain but IT WAS SUPER PAIN OK WTF

After a while I notice a little bruising in my nail but couldn't see properly because of my nail polish. Then the next day, I notice the bruising was more so I decided to remove my nail polish. I'm going to post up the picture so don't scroll down if you don't want to see my ugly feet! haha. WARNING GIVEN.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


 photo 20130803_170112_zps3498103d.jpg
My right toe, looking normal

 photo 20130803_170057_zps104d6578.jpg
My left toe, bleeding under the nail T_T

So just to give you guys some information on what this is...it is called...

Subungual Hematoma - A condition in which there is bleeding under the fingernail or toenail. Usually caused by a crush injury (THE LAPTOP!!!) (Source : WebMD)

WAH SAI after this happen my toe seriously damn pain for some time!!! I kept telling my mum need to amputate my toe some more hahahaha

Something like this happen to me before. I was younger and I hit my toe onto a metal shelve (!!!) Then, a few days later my toe nail like want to come off so I cut it off. It was pretty cool wtf. I'm waiting for my current toe nail to become loose so I can cut it off. HAHAHAHA, I'm not kidding.

You got become this super suay before or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment