Sunday 22 September 2013

Feeling overwhealmed

Have I used this title before? I feel like I did. Haha

Anyway, been feeling overwhelmed these few days. Just feel like crying although I haven't really done anything yet.

Things to do:
1. Try to meet up with my thesis supervisor by this Friday to discuss my Ethics Submission. MUST
2. My paper on Token Economy due next Monday.
3. My group paper on Dyslexia and our center visits due next Tuesday (hoping to get this extended but I don't think it'll happen...)

For my thesis, I haven't even found all the questionnaire I need. Sigh.
My paper on Token Economy, I JUST STARTED finding articles (haven't even written it yet)
I haven't even started my part for the group assignment.

I can't take it anymore. I just want to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment