Friday 29 June 2012

New hairdo

Hubby and I went for a spontaneous haircut last friday at 76style ^_^

We actually wanted to go to Mid Valley branch but it was super full and our hairstylist was not there also :( So we went to the Mont Kiara branch instead.

I took the senior hairstylist while hubby took the director hairstylist. Initially, I planned to have a haircut and scalp treatment only but in the end, I ended up getting more! 

Photobucket
Hubby with Ryokko

Photobucket
Me with Amy ^_^

I asked hubby how would I look if I permed my hair??? I think Amy heard it because she suggested it to me after that =P Hubby agreed to it, and I kept saying, "Don't regret ah!". Amy suggested me to do a normal perm.

Photobucket
After and before (Suppose to be before and after but whatever)

Amy so nice one because she said I can come back to cut my fringe free of charge! Where got hairstylists say like this?! Hehe. She also said she feels I'm a nice person while hubby is an intelligent person!

Oh FYI, the perm done is the give volume and to curl in my hair and it's not the spiral type of perm. I was so paranoid during the first 24 hours because there were parts of my hair that were uncurled =_= So hubby called Amy to ask her for more details. She said I could go back there to adjust my curls if I'm not happy with it. Super nice!! I think the perm is ok la, but sometimes I get so irritated it won't go the way I want it to, lol. Another problem I have is that when I go out, my hair will frizzed up and it ruins the look I've done before I left the house -.-"

Hubby said Ryokko cut his hair perfectly but he wanted her to cut some more because he don't want cut his hair again so soon. He said it was worth the price!

Photobucket
After our haircut

number76 Mont' Kiara
E-0G-02, Block E, Plaza Mont' Kiara
2 Jalan Kiara Mont' Kiara 
50480 Kuala Lumpur 
TEL: +603 6203 5111/4111

No comments:

Post a Comment